- Location : Auckland
- Course Type : Education, Childhood education, Teaching
New Zealand Tertiary College (NZTC) was founded in 1982, and they have been providing comprehensive and professional programs to enable to excel in their chosen field for more than 35 years. Their teaching and learning activities are influenced by their engagement with research and professional communities guiding adult education, and technology supported teaching and learning, in their chosen fields of expertise throughout New Zealand and internationally. NZTC is a Category 1 school in Auckland, New Zealand (NZQA).
- Location : Auckland (CBD, Airport)/Hamilton/Rotorua/Wellington/Christchurch/Dunedin
- Course Type : Tourism/Hospitality/Hotel/Travel
New Zealand School of Tourism is New Zealand’s largest private tertiary establishment that specialises in training programmes for the airline, travel and tourism industries. they started as Travel Careers & Training in 1985 with one campus in Wellington, and now they have grown to eight campuses throughout New Zealand. NZST is a Category 1 School in new Zealand (NZQA).
- Location : Auckland (Auckland CBD, Henderson), Christchurch, Tauranga
- Course type : Business/Accounting/Information technology/Cookery/Hospitality/Health service
Aspire2 registered and audited by the New Zealand Qualification Authority(NZQA), and they belong in NZQA category 1 school. Aspire2 International is a leading New Zealand training provider offering students the opportunity to gain the relevant education and skills to succeed i work and life. Also they have been a registered Private Training Establishment (PTE) since 1996 and are one of the largest NZQA-accredited PTEs in New Zealand.
ICL Graduate Business School
- Location : Auckland CBD
- Course Type : Business/ Hospitality management/Tourism/Computing/information systems/Childhood education
ICL (International College of Linguistics) Business School was established in 2002 as part of Academic Colleges Group. They offer programmes range from level 4 to 9 (Master Degree) on the NZ Qualifications Framework. Their staff are well-qualified, the lecturers who teach on graduate programmes, over 90% have Master’s degrees, and all have bachelor degrees and a range of graduate and Postgraduate diplomas and certificates. In addition, the outstanding quality of ICL Graduate Business School has been recognized with a Category 1 rating and excellent External Evaluation and Review report from NZQA.
Media Design School
- Location : Auckland CBD
- Course Type : Creative advertising/3D animation & visual effect/Graphic design/Game programming/Design
Media Design School was founded in 1998 to provide trained graduates for creative, design, digital and technological companies so that they could respond to the opportunity of a rapidly expanding global industry. In 2011, Media Design School became a part of Laureate International Universities, the world’s largest private university group. The school’s teaching style is also very much directed b current industry trends. And they belong in a Category 1 school in New Zealand, NZQA.
- Location : Auckland(CBD/Otahuhu/Manukau/Sylvia park/Trades), Christchurch, Rotorua, Waikato, Wellington
- Course Type : Hospitality/Cookery/Business/Childhood education/Pharmacy technician
New Zealand management Academies (NZMA) is one of a Category one training provider in New Zealand, NZQA. NZMA courses teach students real skills for today’s professions, so students can get out into the workplace fast, and start building career. For over 30 years, NZMA has produced industry experts by teaching the skills to students needed in the hospitality,cookery and business industries.
ITC (International Travel College of New Zealand)
- Location : Auckland CBD, South Auckland, Christchurch (Southern Institute of Technology) , Whangarei(North Tec)
- Course Type : Tourism, Travel management, Pathways
The International Travel college of New Zealand (ITP) is a premium supplier of training courses for the airline, airport, travel and tourism industries. Founded in 1996, ITC has been helping students achieve their career goals for over 20 years. In order to get these types of jobs, students will need a relevant qualification. And ITC can provide students with the skills and experience to find the job of their dreams. They are a Category one school in New Zealand (NZQA)
- Location : Auckland(City/Queen st/South seas film school/Manukau), Rotorua , Wellington, Christchurch
- Course Type : Media, Fashion, Makeup artistry, Animation, Graphic design, Photography
Yoobee Colleges was born out of the combined forces of Animation College. Yoobee School of Design, South Seas Film & Television School and AMES. The rich educational legacies of these schools form the backbone of Yoobee Colleges and they are proud of their 30 years history and their incredible alumni now walking planet earth. Yoobee Colleges is committed to developing generation after generation of New Zealand’s leading creative and technical talents. They belong in a Category 1 school in New Zealand (NZQA).