New Zealand Tourist Visa Features
- Visitor visa that can be visited as a visitor to New Zealand.
- You can stay up to 9 months and study as a visitor visa for 3 months. .
- In addition to visiting friends and relatives, adventure and sports in New Zealand are all available with Visitor Visa! .
- If you want to travel in New Zealand after your studies are complete, you can change to a tourist visa
New Zealand Tourism Visa Preparation Documents
- Passport, photo
- New Zealand Tourist Visa Application Form
- Return ticket
- Visa fee NZD165
- English balance certificate is issued every month NZD1,000
- If you are a student visa holder, you need a school attendance certificate.
- Physical examination application
Student visa application in Korea. Suitable for those students who have completed school selection in Korea
New Zealand student visas are available to apply online in Korea
As a student visa, students are allowed to part-time up to 20 hours per week for enrolment of 14 weeks or more at a school enrolled in the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA), and full-time (40 hours per week) during the Holiday period.
The following documents are required to apply for a New Zealand student visa
- Student visa application form (Application to Study in New Zealand - INZ 1012)
- Visa application fee NZD270
- Valid passport and passport photos
- New Zealand School Letter of Admission
- Registration fee receipt
- Copy of round trip ticket (If you purchased one way ticket, please add NZD 1,500 or more to your English balance certificate.
- Accommodation certificate: Certificate of Accommodation in New Zealand for students under the age of 18 who paid the tuition fee
- Notice of physical examination result (e-Medical: passport, two photos)
Staying more than 6 months but less than 12 months: we will ask you to issue it.
Staying for 6 months or less: No physical examination required
Staying for at least 6 months: Chest X-ray, only chest x-ray required
Staying over 1year: Chest X-ray and General Medical required
Exemption from x-ray certification for pregnant women and under 11 years old.English financial certificate
- Please make sure to pay the school fee receipt and issue the English financial certificate on the date of issuance.
- Bank balance should be at least NZ $ 15,000 / year, NZ $ 1,250 / month.
Student visa application available in New Zealand:
Recommended for students who do not yet have confidence in the school.
New Zealand student visas can be applied in local.
If you are applying for a student visa, you will have the advantage of visiting several schools and making a decision. If you want to extend your student visa on the spot, please note that the immigration officer must also submit the attendance rate and grades at the existing school so that the attendance rate is over 90%.
If you are applying for a student visa, you will need to provide proof of your bank balance of NZ $ 15,000 or more per NZ $ 1,250 per month plus a return ticket. You must go to the local designated hospital for physical examination.
Working Holiday Visa: study and work for 6 months at the same time
The New Zealand Working Holiday Visa is a tourist visa that allows you to work while traveling. It is legally recognized as a labor rights in the local area, and it is possible to make a trip mainly for sightseeing, but short-term employment such as part-time work is possible, and travel expenses can be raised. Unlike an Australian visa, a New Zealand Working Holiday visa can apply for a visa at a fixed date and time. You can apply for a visa for 2017 at the following times:
The 2017 Working Holiday Visa is available at 10AM on May 11, 2017
New Zealand Working Holiday Visa Features
- You can study for up to 6 months on a New Zealand Working Holiday visa.
- You can work for up to 6 months in one business.
- As of 2017, 3000 applicants are eligible to apply in the order of the first-come-first-served basis (the number of applicants is subject to change according to the policy of Immigration of New Zealand)
- The validity period of the visa is valid for one year from the date of visa issuance,
- A one-year stay is guaranteed, so if you have the time to spare and want a variety of experiences, the ideal visa!
The following documents are required to apply for a New Zealand Working Holiday visa
- Passport, 5 photos (required for physical examination)
- Visa application fee NZD 208
- Overseas credit card (Visa or Master card required) for visa application payment
- Certificate of English Bank balance certificate NZD4200 or more
- A round-trip ticket or a sufficient return ticket can be purchased with a fee of approximately NZD1,500 or more